Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

transfer stats from cracked to prem acc

Nyazexs

Pika Member
so I'm buying a prem account soon and I was wondering if I can transfer my stats from my cracked account to the prem one, my ign "Nyazexs" is blocked by Minecraft for some reason and i cant use it for a prem account and i have such high stats on it and bought Titan and Champ, I know ohjared who was previously named aidenyoung had his stats transferred and im wondering if i can ask for a stats transfer once i get my prem account

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
No, PikaNetwork does not do stat transfers. Changing your username is highly discouraged.
then how did aidenyoung transfer his stats to ohjared? and my ign is blocked by minecraft's username filter for being inappropriate somehow. what do i do now

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
I am unaware of any player being able to do so, and we cannot do anything regarding your username being blocked. I would suggest switching back and forth between usernames when needed.
well this is annoying if only i had known that my ign is blocked by mc

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
so I'm buying a prem account soon and I was wondering if I can transfer my stats from my cracked account to the prem one, my ign "Nyazexs" is blocked by Minecraft for some reason and i cant use it for a prem account and i have such high stats on it and bought Titan and Champ, I know ohjared who was previously named aidenyoung had his stats transferred and im wondering if i can ask for a stats transfer once i get my prem account
U can transfer your ranks from one account to the other by buying a rank transfer from the store (can be found in the 'other' category).
U also have the option to transfer your minigames stats for some extra money while buying the rank transfer.

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
Stats transfer is not allowed mentioned below!

Attachments

• 1715536437498.png
    1715536437498.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 8

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Stats transfer is not allowed mentioned below!
When u try to buy it you'll be given the option to spend extra money to transfer minigame stats. U can easily check this by trying to add the rank transfer to your cart.

OP
OP
Nyazexs

Nyazexs

Pika Member
When u try to buy it you'll be given the option to spend extra money to transfer minigame stats. U can easily check this by trying to add the rank transfer to your cart.
ok fair enough ty for your help, its a shame that you have to pay for stats and rank transfer but the game is the game