Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Buff enchants gkit.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
IGN
Soul_Sand
Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand​

Suggestion:
Buff enchants gkit.​

Detailed description:
Before this season, enchants gkit contained many useful books like protection V unbreaking V, etc.

But this season, they got a massive nerf which has made it worthless and useless. You now get 8x book of books in which u get all trash almost all the time. There is a very very low chance now to get protection V book from it and unbreaking V is unobtainable from book of books. There is also a low chance that you get other protection V books like fire protection V, Blast protection V and projectile protection V which are also trash.

So my suggestion is to buff the enchants gkit or make it as it was last season.(mainly having protection V and unbreaking V books)

OR

If it doesnt get buffed, atleast the price of it should be reduced. It is worth 2100 pika gold currently which is definitely not worth it.​

Reason(s):
As it was a good gkit last season, many people had purchased it thinking it was worth it but now its all a waste of money.

It is currently useless.​

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
sell it i will be 3k each das 24k every 4 days
You know this gkit is expensive compared to Knight and tools gkit? Paying 2.1k Gold for 24k every 4 days? Knight gkit is 1.8k gold and it's easily 100k+ every 4 days.

mabu_2

Pika Member
IGN
mabu_222
Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Buff enchants gkit.

Detailed description:
Before this season, enchants gkit contained many useful books like protection V unbreaking V, etc.

But this season, they got a massive nerf which has made it worthless and useless. You now get 8x book of books in which u get all trash almost all the time. There is a very very low chance now to get protection V book from it and unbreaking V is unobtainable from book of books. There is also a low chance that you get other protection V books like fire protection V, Blast protection V and projectile protection V which are also trash.

So my suggestion is to buff the enchants gkit or make it as it was last season.(mainly having protection V and unbreaking V books)

OR

If it doesnt get buffed, atleast the price of it should be reduced. It is worth 2100 pika gold currently which is definitely not worth it.

Reason(s):
As it was a good gkit last season, many people had purchased it thinking it was worth it but now its all a waste of money.

It is currently useless.
+1
i didnt spend more than 2k golds just to get from this gkit a power 1 or unbreaking 1 book 💀
and i can see those poor hackers replying to this thread "its over power they should nerf it" and yeah if they got it in their gkit list they wont even reply this thread bcz they want those books so hard like how they tried to nerf summer gkit more even it got nerfed this ssn

it needs buff badly
we wait like 4 days to get nothing i didnt got any p5 books in this month its rare and its not worth spending pika gold on it
other gkits like miner or knight gib a lot of money in back
i got 3 p5 books from Book of Books and in total i bought like 15

Killer_ms

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
-1 .
1. The enchants gkit is already balanced
2. Prot 5, Unb 5, etc, are already ruining the gameplay of people who are free to play and not pay to win, ( Especially in the PvP Arena )
3.Outside of pvp arena prot 5 books or Unbreaking 5 are fricking useless in my opinion, so this suggestion is a useless suggestsion and has no useful use, this is just basically buffing people who already own all the Gkits.
4. Having a chance to get prot 5 books is really trash in my opinion and i hate it.
def a hacker not speaking this who has been banned for hacking multiple times . people bought echant gkit with a hope to get p5 and u5 every week but at the moment they are mostly getting low tier book which does not make it balanced.

VitaminBr5

because staff nerfed it because people with enchant gkit alts would afk for p5 and u4 books last ssn examples of people who had keys gkit and enchant gkit on alt accounts and just opened keys and transfers stuff that is why they removed keys gkit and nerfed enchant gkit ofc it can be buffed to a certain point where it isn't to op examples like taking out the low-level things only keep enchants to like blast4 fire 4 proj4 depth3 feather4 and the custom ones of course but one way can be buffing up the point where it gives only maxed vanilla enchants but not to broken to where it's easy to get those custom books.
Moisbig just disagrees on buffs and agrees on all nerfs cause he hasn’t paid a penny in game, just say u have nothing already mate

LionKing21

Minecraft username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Buff enchants gkit.

Detailed description:

OR

If it doesnt get buffed, atleast the price of it should be reduced. It is worth 2100 pika gold currently which is definitely not worth it.

Reason(s):

It is currently useless.
+1

I agree, because last season u can get p5's,I know why people complain because of the books u get now like protection 1 or unbreaking 1 etc.

belbicksz

Pika Member
IGN
belbicksz
Good suggestion. Doesn’t make sense to have a gkit in game thats this worthless, at its current state its worse than vote keys. It was nerfed but it wasn’t made balanced they completely ruined it.

BePrilo

Brought this gkit last season and now regretting ;-; should've went for Alchemist instead