Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Staff Abuse Leo1516 / Ban Appeal Evilcho

Evilcho

So hello my dear staff team today happend something that i didnt really expect but yea so what happend is today while i was at work my friends killed your staff Leo1516 on op skyblock on pvp and he lost all his good items and he got mad..he also said we all will see Proof: https://gyazo.com/1a8b4b60b068f733b10e773760f956f5 so after this i joined like 30m ago in the server when i came back from work and i went to warp realms to grind items for my levels i got tped to spawn and got frozen my the good staff leo1516 i asked him why he froze me because there is literally not a single report agains me or any reasons for a freeze he lied to me and said that i got reports or whatever and i know its not true but whatever so he started to ss me he didnt knew at all how to ss because i was staffing and many servers and leo can not ss at all he only searched up my version folder and then he runned echo instantly ( i dont know why you all give him ss verified when he cant ss ) so what happend next is he goes to my download files and looking down till 2019 files what for me is really stupid lol 2019 files i mean hello we are 2024 already but whatever he was just waiting f or the echo then he found some client or whatever i dont know i havent used it since i dont know when he opened it and i told him thank you leo you just fucked up my pc by running some kind of cheats now everyone else will think i am cheating cuz of you and he was like your getting banned for having minecraft cheats i mean man doesnt know how to ss he is lying about the reports about me also freezing me because he lost his staff on skyblock he was treathing my friends and and and..banned me while i have not used any kind of cheats so what i want is my ban appeal and leo1516 demoted if you all support staff abuses then its your choce but its not nice...also i got proof that leo1516 is using Liquidbounce ( minecraft Cheat ) while playing in pikanetwork Proof: https://gyazo.com/3a72de182122ac8bbcbd1308634f26eb i dont think im the one who has to be banned( if you need any proofs of him opening the client i can easy proof it by sendind you the dates and time when the ss started and when he opened the client and everything )...thanks for your time I would be happy if a high staff takes a look at this thanks and have a nice week!

Best Regards

Evilcho